Perennials (plants that grow for at least three years) are the best choice for gardeners who want a year-round succession of flowers, form, and foliage. The 500 plants featured in this book are perfect for helping Pacific Northwest gardeners achieve beauty, fragrance, and success in the garden. Complete with full-color photography, learn which perennials to buy, how and where to plant them in your yard, and much more.
So enter to win, and let us help you cultivate your garden this spring!
For more expert gardening advice, join Marty Wingate at Molbak’s Home + Garden in Woodinville on April 19th!
Contest begins April 1, 2014. Entries must be received no later than April 8, 2014 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time.
• Enter for the chance to win a copy of Perennials for the Pacific Northwest and a $30 Molbak’s Home + Garden gift certificate ($52 value).
• No purchase necessary.
• Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, ages 18 or older.
• Contest begins April 1, 2014. Entries must be received no later than April 8, 2014, 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time.
• The winner will be selected on or about April 9, 2014
• Void where prohibited by law.
Entries must be made in at least one of the following ways via Rafflecopter (Incomplete entries will not be considered. Maximum four entries):
• Leave a comment on the giveaway posts on the Sasquatch Books Blog or Tumblr
• Share this giveaway on Facebook
• Tweet or retweet this giveaway
• Share or comment on this giveaway on Instagram
Blog Entries must include the following:
• Name (first and last)
• Email Address
• Ask Marty Wingate a gardening question, or tell us your favorite perennial
Official Rules for “Perennial of the Day” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older.
How to Enter:
1) To enter the Perennial of the Day (“sweepstakes”), review these Official Rules and complete the entry requirements, including your first and last name, email address, and what you are looking forward to growing this season. Contest begins April 1, 2014. Entries may be sent via this website only and must be received no later than April 8, 2014 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time. Limit four entries per person. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of Sasquatch Books (“Sponsor”). Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
2) Entries are void if they are in whole or in part incomplete. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incomplete entries.
3) Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account associated with the entry.
1) From all eligible entries received, one grand-prize winner will be chosen at random on or about March 10, 2014 by Sasquatch Books. Decisions concerning all matters related to this contest are final and binding.
2) The winner will be contacted via e-mail. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
1) A copy of Perennials for the Pacific Northwest by Marty Wingate
2) A $30 gift certificate to Molbak’s Home + Garden in Woodinville, WA
3) In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes.
This Sweepstakes is open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in anyway involved in the development, production, or distribution of this contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the contest. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
1) No substitutions, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed.
2) All expenses, including taxes (if any), related to receipt and use of prizes is the sole responsibility of the winners.
3) Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) and if so, the Affidavit must be completed and returned within two (2) days of notification or winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected. Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form.
4) By accepting a prize, winners grant to Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, contest entries, hometowns, and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, including posting on the Sponsor’s and author’s website, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5) By competing in this contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor and the authors and/or editors of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expense arising out of or relating to participation in this contest or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
6) Any dispute arising from this contest will be determined according to the laws of the State of Washington, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in King County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
To receive a winner list, please email email@example.com
1904 Third Ave Suite 710
Seattle WA 98101